Monday 6 July 2015

The Easy When It's Breezy Outfit







Sunglasses - New Look / Playsuit - River Island / Denim Shirt - Vintage
Sandals - Topshop / Bag - Urban Outfitters 


Hello hello!  Unfortunately for me, today I have still been suffering from what can only be identified as the infamous two-day hangover.  I've heard that the older you get, the worse the hangovers get and so far, so true.  My boyfriend Josh's family had a housewarming party on Saturday (one of those all-day affairs - a drunken disaster waiting to happen) which meant a lot of Pimms got drank, in particular by me.  Luckily enough, by this afternoon I managed to stop feeling sorry for myself however, and actually take off my tracksuit (I prefer to call it loungewear, darling) and get out into town for a little bit.  Since deciding to embark on a blog, I have realised that I do not know any photographers, and tend to employ whichever friend or family member is most readily available when I need photos taking, which happened this time to be my mother (you'll have to forgive the incredibly underwhelming location too, the garage doors were the best background I could find from our front garden).

  Today was surprisingly windy, so I donned this floral playsuit with an oversized denim shirt to chuck on over the top.  I got these retro sunglasses from New Look the other day when I managed to forget mine and couldn't stand the squinting - I wasn't sure if they were a little too Willy Wonka-esque but I've actually fallen completely in love with them.  And at only £5.99 (or £5.39 if you're a student like me) I think they're an absolute steal.  I'm not going to lie, their UV filter factor is probably around about zero but they do turn everything a rather romantic lilac colour.  Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

Ruby x













No comments:

Post a Comment