Friday 9 October 2015

My Favourite Non-Prescription Potion for Problem Skin




Introducing (insert drum-roll here)... Dr Spot!  Today I wanted to just write a mini-post, aimed at anyone who does suffer with any type of acne.  I, for one, struggle with managing my rebellious skin which likes to break out without warning, reason or permission, and have tried many a product over the years, including topical lotions etc. on prescription.  

This product is one that has stayed loyal to me ever since I first purchased it.  It's a kind of clear gel that contains salicylic and and lactic acids that (according to the website) 'fights spots by gently peeling away pore-clogging dead skin cells and reducing intra-follicular inflammation', as well as witch hazel for optimizing the skin's pH balance and Vitamins A, C, E and B3.  I tend to use the product after cleansing in the evening, applying a thin layer where I'm prone to getting breakouts or where I already have them.  In particular, this product is great for helping clear up spots that are already there - I find it really helps with reducing swelling, redness and general discomfort and all while you're asleep!

At RRP of £8 then, I think this product is well worth a go if you do suffer with spots and want something to help clear them up pronto.  It's always worth looking out for when Soap and Glory is on offer in Boots, too, as a perfect excuse to try something new... an excuse I have used too many a time!  If anyone has used this product before or does decide to try it, let me know your thoughts below!  I'd love to know how you get on.  If you liked this post, don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up with this blog!  

Ruby x  


                                                                             Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment